Those with sensitive skin are familiar with the challenges that come with seeking out skin products that work well. The unpredictable nature of the way in which one’s skin might react to certain product ingredients makes it tricky to establish a trusted skin cream companion. With sunscreen being a vital daily skincare product, this presents an even trickier task to tackle for those with skin sensitivity. There are many sun protection creams that contain fragrances or chemical filters like oxybenzone, avobenzone and octinoxate, which more often than not cause those unexpected skin irritations and flare-ups.
Heliocare wants you to have peace of mind in knowing that you have the power to protect your skin from the sun without having to deal with the stress of stingy skin and watery eyes. Introducing the new sensitive skin sunscreen revelation, Heliocare 360° MD A-R Emulsion SPF 50+ sun protection cream. It offers very high photoprotection while preventing and relieving redness.
Heliocare 360° MD A-R Emulsion SPF 50+: The Ultimate Sun Protection Cream
As with all Heliocare sun protection creams, Fernblock® is used as a base active ingredient. It provides optimum protection against all four types of radiation, namely UVB, UVA, Visible, and IR. The Heliocare 360° MD A-R Emulsion is enriched with Fernblock® to help prevent both immediate sun damage and those that may arise over time such as skin aging, dark spots, loss of skin defenses, allergies, and even skin cancer.
Heliocare 360° MD A-R Emulsion SPF 50+ sunscreen is carefully formulated to provide high levels of broad-spectrum sun protection while leaving a smooth finish on the surface of the skin. This light-textured sunscreen has an exclusive A-R System (Anti-Redness System), which is highly effective in protecting sensitive skin against factors that may trigger the appearance of redness. The A-R System combines Physavie, Rosabora, and glutathione which benefit sensitive skin in the following ways:
- Physavie – Soothes and restores the skin barrier by reducing inflammation, while demonstrating effective stimulant activity of natural antioxidant defense of the skin.
- Rosabora – As an active ingredient for rosacea-prone skin, it reduces redness, helps to restore the normal microcirculation of the skin, and decreases angiogenesis and vasodilation.
- Glutathione – Acts as a powerful antioxidant with an anti-inflammatory activity that stimulates immune responses. It improves skin elasticity while giving the skin a radiant glow.
This silky-smooth sun protection cream also contains pigment, so it not only melts into the skin but also helps to unify the skin tone and blur blemishes. The tint is suited to skin Fitzpatrick I-IV.
How to Use Heliocare 360° MD A-R Emulsion SPF 50+ Sunscreen:
- Shake before use.
- Apply approximately two full finger lengths of product to the face, ensuring that it’s applied evenly.
- Ensure you get full coverage up to the hairline and around the eyes while taking care not to get the product in the eyes.
- Reapply the sun protection cream every two hours during periods of high exposure, after sweating, swimming or toweling the skin.
Heliocare is here to ensure that everyone has access to sunscreen products that best suit the nature of their skin. Heliocare 360° MD A-R Emulsion SPF 50+ offers superior sun protection while providing restorative power to smooth and soothe sensitive skin.